The South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA) has signed a memorandum of understanding with the Council for the Association of National Accountants of Nigeria to facilitate cooperation and allow members to work in both countries, the institute announced last week.
The memorandum allows members of the one organisation to become members of the other, which will enable South African accountants to work in Nigeria and Nigerian accountants to practice in South Africa.
- Ghana, Nigeria sign historic copyright agreement (ghanabusinessnews.com)
- Nigeria arrive in Nelspruit ahead of Afcon opener with Burkina Faso (phgardencity.com)
- IFC bond to boost Nigeria’s markets (blogs.ft.com)
- The reason why business confidence is low in SA (southafricanews.wordpress.com)
- South Africa: Nigerian Terror Suspect Accused of 2010 Nigeria Bombings Guilty on 13 Counts (abcnews.go.com)