New South Wales, Australia — (SBWIRE) — 12/12/2012 — Despite the fact that the whole world is hit by economic crisis, trading seems to have not that affected by it and still finding its way to grow. Obviously, not at the pace that one has seen in the past but still the graph is ticking up, which is a good thing even in this economic crisis. Trading is one of many ways to earn foreign exchange for the country, which means more wealth and progress. However, what matters is that you need to have either buyers from other countries that could buy your product or either you are buying something from abroad, and you are willing to sell it locally. Either ways you need to find both, a buyer and a seller, which is not an easy task at all. For that, you either need to go to a country you are wishing to do trade with and find a seller or a buyer. But that was in the old times, as nowadays there are virtual markets where you can market your product, making trades a lot easier and effective than before.
So if you are looking for a buyer or seller then you should try finding them in the virtual markets that are better known as business directories or B2B portals. ‘Iraq Trade Agency’ is that one B2B portal that could help your business to grow. It offers the best business directories and trade leads from around the world. It is preferred by a number of established, renowned and professional wholesale traders, suppliers and distributors worldwide.
- U.S. Commercial Flights Begin To Iraq: U.S. Ends 16 Year Ban. (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Diplomat: Iran-Iraq Trade Ties to Surpass $12bln (english.farsnews.com)
- Why the war has taken its toll on Iraqi women (guardian.co.uk)
- Iraq to pay Kuwait $500 million within a few days to resolve the outstanding issue of Iraqi Airways (thecurrencynewshound.com)
- Iraq: What was Worth Dying For (wemeantwell.com)
- Spate Of Car Seizures Leaves Iraqis Guessing (rferl.org)
- Governor of Basra, Iraq Providing U.S. Firms with Investment Opportunities (virtual-strategy.com)