Small business owners are increasingly diversifying and innovating as they look to capitalise on the busy summer of events in the UK and improve their bottom line, according to Avivas bi-annual SME Pulse.
The numbers of SMEs putting on sales and discounts, diversifying into new areas or reducing overall prices have all increased in the last six months, with the desire to capitalise on the busy summer of sporting and other events likely to be one reason for this.
SA business owners look and learn.
- Benefits Of Partnerships For Small Business Owners (ruralstops.blogspot.com)
- 5 Tech Tools to Boost Your Small Business Productivity (smallbizdaily.com)
- 72% of Americans think business owners DID ‘build that’ (theblaze.com)
- 48 Percent of Small Biz Owners Not Taking Vacations This Summer (smallbiztrends.com)
- UK SMEs Optimistic of Business Upswing in 2012 (simplybusiness.co.uk)