Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZ) is showcasing its latest e-services for potential and existing companies at GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK. The Free Zone is showing off its new iPhone application, available for download now from the iTunes store, which provides companies interested in locating their premises at DAFZ with information on the zone, plus application forms to register online. The service is also available for existing DAFZ resident companies, to deliver a range of online services through the mobile platform.
The new app is part of DAFZ’s continuous programme of development of e-services for its customers, under the overall strategic vision for eGovernment in Dubai. DAFZ offers over 200 e-services for resident companies and others, with no manual transactions.
“All of the services that DAFZ provides to our established companies are online, we don’t really have manual applications forms or procedures, all the services are online for all the clients,” says Buthaina Hamad Bin Fahad, Director, Information and Communication Technology, Dubai Airport Free Zone.
DAFZ is also showing an interactive 360 degree online photo of the Free Zone on its web site, to give prospective residents a more in depth understanding of its facilities and locations.
The Free Zone is also promoting its Business Enabled Offices service at GITEX. The Business Enabled Office is intended to give SMEs, or larger companies looking to establish a regional presence, the ability to set up a complete office in DAFZ, for just AED 7000 per month.
- Dubai Technology and Media Free Zone Authority Launches Redesigned Website with User-Friendly Interface (jazarah.net)
- OUT AND ABOUT: GITEX – 1st Day (chellibeans.com)
- Gitex Technology Week Opens Doors Sunday 9 October to Brand New Initiatives to Drive Latest Trends and Innovations (jazarah.net)
- GITEX “Vital” to Middle East ICT Success (jazarah.net)
- Dubai Customs launches number of its mobile e-services at Gitex 2011, on top of which ‘My Smart Reports’ (jazarah.net)
- Sheikh Mohammed opens 31st GITEX Technology Week to thousands of ICT professionals (jazarah.net)
- Integrated Standard Solutions VOLT HRMS exhibit at GITEX Technology Week 2011 in Dubai (your-story.org)
- It’s GITEX Time Again… (fakeplasticsouks.blogspot.com)